Monday, November 28, 2016

Dreams and Memories, Memories and Dreams

Last night I dreamed of Vince & Sam. This song sang in the background... I had forgotten my alarm clock, and as I went back to get fetch it, I turned the corner, and Vinnie was hurrying off to some destination or another.. When I flew into his arms crying, he held me at arm's length and said "What's the matter with you?" I told him I missed him. He said he was busy. I sat and cried. Then Sam came over, with his sly adorable grin, like "I have a secret" He motioned me over, and slipped a tab of LSD on his tongue and told me"I don't want the others to see it, they wouldn't understand" and then he smiled that beautific golden smile of his... I told him about seeing Vinnie and how sad I was, and how much I missed both of them.... Sam told me that Vinnie didn't know he was dead, so he was busy trying to learn the work he had put off while he was living... But that he, Sam, KNEW he was on the other side.. He told me not to be so sad, because he was always at my shoulder, always with me, and...and ... and ...

>^,,^<

No comments: