Friday, January 13, 2012

WELCOME 2012!

Here's hoping that 2012 gets better than the past 3 years. Today, I filed for SSDI and SSI. I have an appointment on Feb 7th. SAIF Workman's Comp Insurance has "received evidence that my injury is disabling", yet denied paying my doctor's visit, and is *non-responsive* to my lawyer's requests for information.

It's Friday the 13th, and I am counting on some LUCK to get my life and bills back on track. The wonderfully refreshing job at the Deli ended the day after Thanksgiving, because *sadness* "I couldn't do the job they hired me for" since I have real trouble with stair steps, any thing over 20 pounds lifting, walking, sitting, and of course, the constant intake of narcotics which keep me on my feet.

HOW FRUSTRATING!!!

I still have Faith, however, as long as we can keep the GOP out of office.

>^,,^<

No comments: