Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote Vote Vote

Today is Election Day. This is a Right we fought hard for. I found this great research site History of US Elections and of course, the Women's Sufferage Movement

Regardless of HOW you will Vote, regardless of whether I would agree with your choice or not, it is your DUTY as a Free American Citizen to VOTE. Vote informed, Vote your Conscience, and VOTE TODAY.

As to MY Vote, well, I have heard it said that fair weather favors the Democratic Candidate, and foul weather favors the Republican Candidate. I have never been a Fair Weather kind of person, I am in it for the long haul. The blustery cold rainy day will not deter me from casting my Vote for Hope. I am envisioning the 44th President of the United States of America. President Barack Obama.

Bright Blessings on us all, every one. Everything is Light. EVERYTHING.

I Am A Real American

>^,,^<

No comments: