Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CHALLENGE!! 2008 is going .. going ..

GONE!

What's your New Year's Resolution?

Mine's simple, I Vow to expand my vegetable gardens and donate my excess to (fill in the blanks) mine's my local Senior Center rather than be lazy and pretend I can gather and can every tomato, zucchini, lettuce, cucumber or squash I can grow.

What's yours?

I don't know how to do that thingie where people tell you they've read your blog, or replied elsewhere, or *chuckle* those cool things, but would LOVE to have your InPut! SO! Until someone tells me how to post these kinds of "poll" thingie, add a "Response" to this post? And I will copy/paste a List! Let's help each other accomplish one resolution! :~D

OK< OK< And I'd really like to lose 20 pounds for 2009. *laughs*

Happy New Year, Earth! /touches a ripple in my One Mile Radius

>^,,^<

No comments: